What Is I-NMT?
Integrated Neuromuscular and Myofascial Technique (I-NMT) places emphasis on combining neuromuscular technique with myofascial components, piecing together how different body regions and their respective pain patterns relate to each other.
Learn neurological laws that govern neuromuscular concepts and techniques, study macro/micro anatomy and physiology, myofascial integration, connective tissue properties of tensegrity, solation, and piezoelectric effect. Study postural distortions and how precise I-NMT treatments improve posture and reduce stress on internal organs.
There are six core courses offered in I-NMT. While one student may elect to take a few of these courses, others may want to take them all and seek I-NMT Practitioner certification. Courses may be taken in any order.
Neuromuscular I-NMT Courses And Optional Certification.
Not all courses are taught every season. See the calendar page for titles of courses that are scheduled
- I-NMT: Abdomen, Torso, And Breath | 16 CE hrs
- I-NMT: Thoracic Outlet & Shoulder Mobilizers | 16 CE hrs
- I-NMT: Rotator Cuff & Upper Extremity And Treatment Planning | 16 CE hrs
- I-NMT: Neck (Emphasizing Anterior & Upper Cervicals) And Craniofacial (Emphasizing Internal TMJ) | 16 CE hrs
- I-NMT: Lumbar & Pelvis And Posture Analysis | 16 CE hrs
- I-NMT: Thigh & Lower Extremity And Biomechanics| 16 CE hrs
Call 919.854.9555 to register or Register For Classes