Hands On Health’s national seminar program, Bodywork Therapy Seminars, is an approved and accredited program certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and evolved from our in-house, supervision-based training program.
In addition to developing our clinical massage based I-NMT courses (Integrative Neuromuscular Myofascial Technique) our seminar program also offers a variety of Continuing Education courses relating to clinical massage, client home-care instruction, and ethics.
Practitioners may use the continuing education credits they earn for both the national board and for their state’s licensing requirements.
Hands On Health’s Bodywork Therapy Seminars is an approved provider with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (www.NCBTMB.org), and our approved provider number is #450679-08.
Benefits of Continuing Education Through Bodywork Therapy Seminars
- Certified Instruction from Highly Experienced Therapists
- Instruction on the Latest Massage Therapy Techniques
- Training on the Latest in Massage Therapy Equipment & Technology
- Peer-to-Peer Support & Mentoring
- Customized & Updated Course Materials